Do you struggle to get your dog to walk on a Loose Lead? Feel you have done a full arm work out trying to keep your dog under control? This course will help you achieve your loose lead dreams in 21 days. This course is for people who are serious and committed to achieve results. Every day for the 21 days you will have a task to complete. The loose lead daily task will help mentally tire your dog. It is important that you get everyone who walks your dog involved with the course. The online plan and videos can be accessed at your convenience. You have access to the online material contained within the course for life. Therefore any time in the future, if you find bad habits creeping back in, you can access the material to re-do the 21 day plan.
The course covers the two different types of loose lead walking. Leisure mode is for when you and your dog go for a leisurely stroll together. It gets you in tune with each other, like enjoying a walk with a friend. Leisure mode should make up most of your walks. In contrast Training mode is where your dog walks beside your leg. It is great for busy areas where you need to keep your dog close.
Have a look at the free mini course How do I stop my dog from pulling? – Dog Owner Training School if you would like to experience what it is like to learn online with the Dog Owner Training School.
The course comes as 3 different packages, each with a different level of support.
We offer 3 different puppy packages:
Bronze – £42
- 21 day training plan including pre recorded demonstration videos.
- Daily emails to help keep you on track
- Paper training diary sent in the post to record your progress
Silver – £57
Everything in Bronze plus
- Weekly video review (x3). Submit videos of you working on the training exercises with your dog and receive written personalised feedback. Videos can be submitted by WhatsApp, Dropbox or email.
Gold – £72
Everything in Silver plus
- A weekly phone or video call with trainer Laura Carter (x3)