“Excellent training programme. The videos are so informative, and full of advice. The benefit of having an online training programme means you can keep watching the videos time and again, and work at yours and your puppy’s pace, without feeling under pressure.
Laura is the fountain of all knowledge, who absolutely loves dogs, and is always available for a chat, and to offer advice when needed” Giselle Gasson
Practical Puppy – online training
£99.00 – £540.00
Do you want to ensure your new puppy grows into a problem free dog?
Confused about all the conflicting information you have read online about training your puppy?
Many dogs are submitted to rescue when they reach 6 months because they become unruly teenagers who are too much for their owners to handle. At this age, your cute puppy will grow in confidence, fueled by hormones. This can cause them to disappear on walks, pull on the lead and become challenging around the home.
This online training course includes everything you need to know about raising a problem free puppy.
The online course is designed to be completed over 6 weeks, although you have lifetime access to the videos. Each week you have 7 pre-recorded videos to watch, each comprising of an exercise to do with your puppy. You can watch the videos as many times as you like, at a time to suit you. A great way to get the whole family involved.
- Teach your puppy to be happy to be handled all over in preparation for the vets and the groomers
- Discover how to safely let your puppy off the lead on walks, and how to ensure they come back immediately when you call
- Teach your puppy to sit, lie down and go into a stand.
- Ensure your puppy walks on a loose lead. An adult dog who pulls on the lead really spoils a walk.
- Learn how to take an item away from your puppy when they have picked up something they shouldn’t have. Knowing how to drop is also essential when playing fetch.
- Teach your puppy manners around food so they don’t snatch or grab.
- Teach your puppy how to calmly settle on a mat. Great for when you want to visit friends or take them out to the pub.
There is also a whole ton of information on toilet training, play biting, the social puppy, traveling in a car, meeting people and much much more.