“Excellent training programme. The videos are so informative, and full of advice. The benefit of having an online training programme means you can keep watching the videos time and again, and work at yours and your puppy’s pace, without feeling under pressure.
Laura is the fountain of all knowledge, who absolutely loves dogs, and is always available for a chat, and to offer advice when needed” Giselle Gasson
£90.00 – £150.00
Practical Puppy is a training course like no other. Through online videos it teaches you how to educate your puppy as part of your daily routine on walks and at home. The course comprises of online pre-recorded videos for the whole family to watch and re-watch at your leisure, regular emails to keep you on track and a paper training diary to record your progress.
There are 3 different packages on offer, each with a different level of support.
Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and thus still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels! Puppies don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way. You, as their owner, are their teacher.
In our Practical Puppy course we start to teach you how to train your dog to be the pet your family could wish for including
* Sitting, laying down and standing when asked
* Chilling on a mat
* Coming back even when there are squirrels
* Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly.
* Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the park
* Leaving food when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human child
* Dropping items they have picked up to investigate when asked.
* Being happy to be handled all over, even if it is by the vet or the groomer and they are feeling poorly.
There is also a whole ton of information on toilet training, play biting, the social puppy, traveling in a car, meeting people and much much more.
We offer 3 different puppy packages:
Bronze – £90
- 6 week training plan including pre recorded demonstration videos.
- Library of videos on all aspects of owning a puppy including socalising, toilet trainig and play biting.
- Weekly emails to help keep you on track
- Paper training diary sent in the post
Silver – £120
Everything in Bronze plus
- Weekly video review (x6). Submit videos of you working on the training exercises with your dog and receive written personalised feedback. Videos can be submitted by WhatsApp, Dropbox or email.
Gold – £150
Everything in Silver plus
- A weekly phone or video call with trainer Laura Carter (x6)
Bronze, Silver, Gold